1 bedroom flat for saleBattersea Park Road, Battersea, SW11
- Fully refurbished to an immaculate standard
- Split-level one bedroom flat
- Amazing location for investment purposes
- Less than five minutes away from Battersea Park
- Within close proximity of Battersea Power Station
- Re-development of Nine Elms close by
- New proposed Northern Line extension routes close by
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with amazing storage
Recently renovated to an extremely high standard, and ideally situated just moments from Battersea Park, this superb one bedroom flat provides two floors of living space joined by an attractive spiral staircase.
Battersea Park Road is host to a good selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Battersea Park and Queenstown Road (Both National Rail) are close by and provide direct routes to London Victoria and Waterloo Station respectively.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1004855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.