1 bedroom flat for saleWoodcroft Avenue, Largs, North Ayrshire
Modern, main door First Floor Apartment located on Woodcroft Avenue and encompassing fine open views from an elevated position over Largs and the Firth Of Clyde towards Cumbrae and Arran. With an allocated parking space within the car park to the front, viewing reveals accommodation comprising: lower hall leading to the top landing and lounge/dining room with fine, sunny views to the front. The mid hall has a store cupboard and connects to the kitchen, fitted double bedroom and bathroom. The flat has modern gas central heating and double glazing. The property is offered for sale with all carpets and blinds and represents an ideal first time buy or potentially a buy to let investment opportunity.
• Offering elevated Firth of Clyde Views
• main door first floor apartment
• allocated parking in a popular development
• Lower hall, top landing
• lounge/dining room, mid hall with storage
• fitted kitchen with appliances and fold down breakfast table
• double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes
• gas central heating
• double glazing.
• EER Band D
|Lounge||15'2" (4.62m)x9' (2.74m)+9'3" (2.82m)x2'9" (0.84m). |
|Kitchen||11'x6' (3.35mx1.83m). |
|Bedroom||11'2"x8'10" (3.4mx2.7m). |
|Bathroom||6'4"x5'7" (1.93mx1.7m). |
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45495156.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAS160347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Largs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.