4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleButtercup Avenue, Wynyard Manor
- Brand New Taylor Wimpey Built Easton Design Semi Detached Town House
- Stylish Well Planned Interior Set Across Three Floors
- Exclusive Wynyard Manor Location
- South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area & En-Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen with Built In Appliances
- Detached Garage & Driveway
BRAND NEW - TAYLOR WIMPEY EASY MOVE SCHEME AVAILABLE! Now is your chance to discover the flexibility that three storey living has to offer with this stylish Taylor Wimpey built four bedroom semi-detached town house within exclusive Wynyard Manor surroundings. Plot 89 is very nicely position facing onto a communal green and has a south/westerly facing rear garden. Other notable features include a detached garage, driveway and full NHBC warranty. Briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, breakfast kitchen with a superb range of modern Shaker design units and built in appliances and rear lounge/dining room with French doors. The first floor has three bedrooms and family bathroom. The whole of the top floor is taken up by the master bedroom with dressing area and shower room en-suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45495240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.