2 bedroom apartment for saleRosemarkie, Fortrose, Ross-Shire
- Selection of luxury 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Overlooking Moray Firth
- Video Security system
- Resident's parking
Marine Apartments are located within a magnificent Victorian building which is being extensively and comprehensively converted into 11 luxuriously appointed apartments arranged over three levels.
Each property will have its own unique layout with a host of options and sizes which will appeal to a variety of buyers, from those looking for a garden level apartment, to a stunning third floor apartment with large glass balcony and views. The building is currently undergoing a significant renovation and in keeping with the aspirations of the discerning buyer, the quality, specification and workmanship will include luxury fitted German kitchens, made to measure worktops, Blanco stainless steel sink and loop swan neck chrome taps, Neff oven, induction hob, hood, dishwasher and integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. The bathrooms and en suites will be installed with Porcelanosa sanitary ware which includes vanity unit, frameless mirror, soft close wc, bespoke fittings and tiled splash backs.
The apartments will be carpeted throughout and the bathrooms, shower rooms and kitchen fitted with Karndean flooring.
Most of the upper apartments will have lift access. A video security entry system will link all of the apartments to the common entrance door and there will be a private parking area for residents.
An intruder alarm and digital TV installation shall be provided to each dwelling. Offering the occupant the infrastructure to support SKY Q broadcasting.
Marine House lies within the village of Rosemarkie and is located approximately 14 miles north east of the city of Inverness on the Black Isle. The area is famed for its scenic beauty and is an excellent base from which to enjoy outdoor pursuits such as golfing, sailing, hillwalking, fishing and more. The property fronts a picturesque bay, with views to Fort George and the Moray coastline. Rosemarkie boasts one of the finest beaches on the Moray Firth. Nearby Inverness is a vibrant and attractive city with excellent shopping, educational and medical facilities as one would expect from the capital of the Highlands. Inverness Airport is approximately 22 miles away and provides a variety of domestic and international flights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45498921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- View Predicted Epc - Apt1 for this property See full size version online
- View Predicted Epc - Apt2 for this property See full size version online
- View Predicted Epc - Apt3 for this property See full size version online
- View Predicted Epc - Apt4 for this property See full size version online
- View Predicted Epc - Apt5 for this property See full size version online
- View Predicted Epc - Apt6 for this property See full size version online
- View Predicted Epc - Apt7 for this property See full size version online
- View Predicted Epc - Apt8 for this property See full size version online
- View Predicted Epc - Apt9 for this property See full size version online
- View Predicted Epc - Ap10 for this property See full size version online
- View Predicted Epc - Ap11 for this property See full size version online
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV160101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.