5 bedroom detached house for salePlayleys Place, Playley Green, Redmarley D'Abitot, Gloucestershire, GL19 3NB
Sold by Us £675,000
- Detached Grade II listed family home where character meets contemporary
- Garage/workshop with WC, including three home offices with underfloor heating
- Unconverted two storey stone barn with power and lighting
- Two driveways to the property with ample parking for a number of vehicles
- Approximately 1.1 acre paddock being of level ground
- Four/Five bedrooms plus three bathrooms
- Fabulous open plan kitchen/living space with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Three reception rooms offering open/log burner fireplaces inc Georgian Bathstone surround
- Country garden full of colour and maturity
- Super adaptable house/smallholding
Character, charm, contemporary additions, and space for most family needs – all are on offer with this lovely detached brick built house. In recent times a superb contemporary kitchen/dining/ snug has been created with bi-fold doors onto the extensive patio/terrace to the rear of the house.
Also in the package is a large 4 car garage and workshop, a detached stone built unconverted barn and a paddock for your horse/pony as well as a country garden and lots of parking.
Great position within the rural hamlet of Playley Green which is on the outskirts of Redmarley. Within a couple of hundred yards are the village pub, cricket club, riding stables, and the local Primary school is rated ‘outstanding’. All this and the M50 junction is just a mile away.
With so many options, this property is very appealing to those seeking a rural lifestyle without isolation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 305097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.