3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Almonds, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £395,000
- Extended 3 bedroom detached family home
- Attractive bathroom suite
- Sought after close
- 2/3 living rooms
- Rear and side gardens
- EPC energy rating E (41)
If you have been looking for a detached home that provides that extra accommodation your family needs, then look no further!This property has been extended to the side to provide a sizeable living room, currently used as a 4th bedroom but could be an ideal home/office or playroom.A quick perusal of the floor plan will reveal well proportioned rooms, including great size bedrooms, ideal for the kids to grow into.The property is situated at the end of a most sought after close and provides a driveway for numerous cars and a garage. Being on a corner plot this home has secluded gardens to both rear and side. The picturesque village green with its range of pubs and restaurants is a short walk away while a favoured infant/junior school is just around the corner.Commuters are well serviced by Bearsteds very own mainline station (5 minutes walk) while junction 7 or 8 of the M20 is a moments drive away.
- Lounge Area: 13'6 x 10'9 (4.12m x 3.28m)
- Dining Area: 10'10 x 9'0 (3.30m x 2.75m)
- Living Room: 16'9 x 9'8 (5.11m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 8'4 (3.20m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 10'2 (4.17m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 9'11 (3.41m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 7'3 (3.18m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 7'6 (2.31m x 2.29m)
- Rear and Side Garden
- Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45499767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.