2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePenfolds Place, Arundel, West Sussex
Sold STC £270,000
- 2 double bedroom semi-detached home
- Light and bright decoration throughout
- Private and sunny rear garden
- 2 allocated off road parking spaces
- Pleasant walk via the River Arun into Arundel town
- EPC energy rating D (61)
If you are a first time buyer, a buy to let investor or you are just looking to downsize, this home is certainly worth coming to view.Located in a quiet cul-de-sac where there is no passing traffic so perfect if you have children, cats or dogs. You are also just a short walk to local shops via a picturesque river walk. The bus stop is not far should you wish to travel further afield. For the commute to work you will note you have the choice of Ford and Arundel railway stations as they are both a similar distance away, whilst for drivers you can nip onto the A27 in just a few minutes.The lounge/diner is a good size and leads onto the private rear garden and really sets this property above from the rest. The garden has minimal amount of maintenance and enjoys a huge amount of sun. Also there is the added benefit of parking spaces to the front which is very convenient.This house is surprisingly spacious compared to similar modem homes.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for over 20 years we can honestly say this is a lovely area to live. The cul-de-sac here is very quiet, our boys have enjoyed living so close to the town centre and we make use of the access to the river walk. It’s nice to be able to return home from work and pull into a private parking space instead of searching for one like so many other homes in the town.We are in the position to vacate the property and will not be involved in an ongoing chain.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 6'6 (3.20m x 1.98m)
- Lounge/Diner: 13'3 x 13'0 (4.04m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 9'7 (3.86m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 7'10 (3.41m x 2.39m)
- Bathroom: 8'11 x 4'10 (2.72m x 1.47m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45504852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.