2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMannock Way, Reading, Berkshire, RG5
Shared ownership £144,000
- Two bedroom flat
- Good condition
- Modern units to kitchen
- Contempoary bathroom suite
- Well kept communal areas
- Available on a 60% shared ownership basis
Two bedroom flat available through our Shared Ownership Scheme
Available for £144,000 for 60% share based on the marketing figure of £240,000
Monthly Rent - £281.61
Monthly Service Charge - £129.66
Total Monthly Charge - £411.27 PLUS MORTGAGE REQUIRED FOR 60% SHARE
A two bedroom ground floor flat in good condition. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, modern kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are well-kept communal areas and parking. The property benefits from double glazing and electric heating.
- Please note that priority may be given to applicants who live or work within the local authority of Wokingham, please contact the sales team for further details.
Entry phone system
2.42m x 2.47m
Appliances include an electric hob and cooker
Modern wall and base units
Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
3.63m x 4.81m
2.59m x 3.69m plus alcove
2.20m x 3.48m
Bathroom with WC
Shower over bath
Well-kept communal grounds and communal parking
Energy rating band - E
Environmental Impact Rating Band - D
Full EPC available on request
*please note this property has a low lease length of 73 years, therefore it is recommended that you seek independent legal advise in relation to this
- All room dimensions approximate.
- Please note figures given for rent and service charge are correct at time of marketing. There is an annual increase that takes place. Please refer to Resale Team for up to date information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29_mannock. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by So Resi, So Resi. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.