3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongbrook Avenue, Blurton, ST3
- Superb three bed semi
- Spacious family accommodation
- Stylishly presented interior
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Large conservatory
- Lovely enclosed garden to rear
- Backing onto Brook
- Lovely location
* A wonderful three bed family semi
* Lovely location within reach of Longton Park
* Superb enclosed rear garden backing onto Brook
* Many impressive features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Beautifully presented and generously proportioned family accommodation comprises
* Porch, hallway, fitted kitchen
* Bright and airy lounge/diner with patio doors to a large conservatory
* 1st floor good sized landing, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC
* A driveway provides parking and leads to an attached garage
* An internal inspection could not come highly recommended
* Ring 595050 to arrange an immediate appointment
PORCH AREA : Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, access to .......
GARAGE : 16'7" x 8'7" (5.05m x 2.62m) , A very useful and adaptable space also serving as utility area and workshop.
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, wash hand basin, combination gas central heating boiler, farm house style door leading to rear garden.
KITCHEN : 12'10" x 8'9" (3.91m x 2.67m) , Single drainer sink unit excellent range of matching base and wall storage units. Four ring gas hob with electric oven, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE/DINER : 20'0" x 13'2" (6.10m x 4.01m) , Fitted gas fire with attractive feature surround. Laminate flooring, sliding patio doors to ......
CONSERVATORY : 16'0" x 9'0" (4.88m x 2.74m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
1ST FLOOR LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'1" x 10'0" (3.68m x 3.05m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 9'8" x 9'0" (2.95m x 2.74m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 10'2" x 8'3" (3.10m x 2.51m) , Laminate flooring, laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
SEPARATE WC : Low level WC, ceramic tiling to walls, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM : P shaped bath with shower and screen, vanity wash hand basin, ceramic tiling uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : Small front garden adjoined by a brick block driveway providing additional parking leading to a garage. Enclosed garden to rear featuring lawn, with beds and borders. Good sized patio area enjoying a high degree of privacy overlooking a Brook to the rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Trentham Road A5035 turn right onto Drubbery Lane and Longbrook is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.