1 bedroom terraced house for saleClarence Court, Exmouth
- A Modern One Double Bedroom House with Allocated Parking Space
- Town Centre Location
- Modern Conversion so Likely low Maintenance Needed in Immediate Future
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Generous Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen Area
- Excellent Sized First Floor Bedroom
- White Suite Bathroom
- No Onward Chain
- Superb Investment
- Must Be Seen
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this one double bedroom freehold house with the huge benefit of an allocated parking space in the town centre centre. Clarence Court is a nice development of similar houses nicely tucked away of off Meadow Street, Exmouth.
There is a small patio/terraced seating area to the front of the property which does enjoy a fair bit of sun on a clear day.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
uPVC Front door to Good sized open plan Kitchen/Diner and lounge area, Stairs rising to the first floor Generous Double Bedroom, door from the bedroom to good sized en-suite bathroom.
AGENTS NOTES AND POINTS OF INTEREST:
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A
WATER METER: Yes
RENTABILITY: High, likely rental Figure: £595.00 Per Calendar Month. Excellent yield assuming no costs of 5.95% Per Annum based on Purchase at £120,000.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @home Estate & Letting Agents, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.