1 bedroom apartment for saleKestrel Road, Farnborough
Under Offer £235,000
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH LARGE FITTED WARDROBE
- SPACIOUS LIVING/DINING AREA
- KITCHEN WITH FITTED APPLIANCES
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR 1 VEHICLE
- CLOSE TO I.Q BUSINESS PARK
- GOOD LINKS TO LONDON & SURROUNDING AREAS
- 732 SQFT
Chilli Residential are pleased to introduce to the sales market this large spacious one bedroom apartment in Farnborough, Hampshire. This property consists of one double bedroom with large fitted wardrobe, extremely spacious living/dining area with balcony looking into Wallis Square, modern kitchen with fitted appliances & allocated parking for 1 vehicle. This property is an ideal investment or first time purchase for those requiring good links to London (via Mainline Train Station), the M3, A3 & M25. Contact us NOW to arrange a viewing
Lounge / Dining / Kitchen - 23'9" (7.24m) x 23'0" (7.01m)
Bedroom - 14'5" (4.39m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Bathroom - 7'2" (2.18m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chilli Residential, Farnborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.