3 bedroom terraced house for saleGiles Close, Yapton, Arundel, West Sussex
- Fantastic 3 bedroom terraced home
- Superb size kitchen/dining room
- Conservatory overlooking garden
- Private and sunny rear garden
- Family friendly area
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This is a fantastic home which really does need to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.This property has the ‘Tardis’ effect as soon as you open the front door and step inside! The owners certainly have a flair for design with the work they have done to modernise which is impressive throughout. The heart of the home is the stylish kitchen/dining room which sits a dining table comfortably and would be the heart of this home. The specification of the kitchen is lovely with features such as high level oven and 5 burner gas hob. The room is extremely light and homely so all the family can cook and eat together. A spacious lounge sits to the rear of the home and is adjoined with the conservatory and provides a cosy living space, whilst the conservatory is the perfect setting in which to relax and unwind at the end of a long day. Both bedroom 1 & 2 provide space for double beds and wardrobes, bedroom 3 is also larger than you may expect. The family bathroom has been refitted and has a fantastic show over the bath.The outside space is private and a nice area to relax and enjoy a barbecue with friends when the sun is out.
What the Owner says:
This has been the family home for over 20 years and it has been a great place to raise our children. Having the green outside the house makes it very safe for the little ones to play and the added bonus of no passing cars.As you can imagine we have kept the property up to date, adding a conservatory a few years ago and replacing the boiler. Now the children are off our hands we have made the decision to down size locally.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom: 4'7 x 2'10 (1.40m x 0.86m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'3 x 9'3 (5.26m x 2.82m)
- Lounge: 15'8 x 11'8 (4.78m x 3.56m)
- Conservatory: 12'2 x 8'11 (3.71m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 8'9 (4.42m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'6 x 8'9 (2.90m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 6'8 (2.90m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 6'0 (2.01m x 1.83m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45505692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.