4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFalmouth, Cornwall
- Four bedrooms - two with en-suite shower rooms
- Open plan living/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with white high gloss units
- Family bathroom
- Solid oak flooring in the hall and living area
- Gas fired central heating
- Re-designed rear garden with patio and lawned area
- Off-road parking
A semi-detached house located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, offering four bedrooms (two with en-suite shower rooms), family bathroom, an open plan living room/dining area, and kitchen with white high gloss units. The property is presented in good decorative order and has solid oak flooring within the hallway and open plan lounge/dining area.
Off road parking, an enclosed lawned rear garden with a paved patio and lovely views from the rear elevation.
Longfield is situated approximately a mile and a half from the centre of Falmouth. There are three popular primary schools within a short walk away with secondary schooling about half a mile walk away at Trescobeas Road. Local facilities include a general stores/petrol station open late into the evening which is about a 10 minute walk away through the woods, greenbelt and butterfly reserve which can be accessed at the bottom of the development. Further along Boslowick Road are a range of shops including the Boslowick post office, a larger general stores, a fish and chip shop and tanning/beauty salon which is approximately a fifteen minute walk away.
A regular bus service provides access into Falmouth town centre where a much wider range of shopping, business and leisure facilities can be found. Penmere railway station is located approximately a ten minute walk away which is a branch line of the regular service to Truro, providing access to the main Paddington to Penzance rail network.
Property ref: 121_1775_3561803
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45506568.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3561803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.