3 bedroom flat for saleKing's Gate, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, AB15
- Well Presented top Floor Flat in a much sought after area in the west end of Aberdeen
- ***37n King's Gate, Aberdeen, Abn AB15 4EL SOld June 2016 for £271,750, 37t King's Gate, Aberdeen, Abn AB15 4EL Previously sold for £270,000***
- Rental Potential of £850-950pcm which would give an annual Rental Income of up to £11,400
- The Property Benefits From: Ample Storage Throughout, Central Heating, Double Glazing, Secure Door Entry and Private Parking. EPC RATING D
- Located in Aberdeen, the Oil Capital of Europe. There is a wide range of complementary businesses and city centre amenities in the vicinity
Well Presented top Floor Flat in a much sought after area in the west end of Aberdeen. Property comprises: Communal Hallway, Vestibule, Entrance Hallway, 3 bedrooms one with ensuite, large open plan Living room/Kitchen and a bathroom.
Great Investment Opportunity given Previous sales evidence in the building:
***37n King's Gate, Aberdeen, Abn AB15 4EL SOld June 2016 for £271,750, 37t King's Gate, Aberdeen, Abn AB15 4EL Previously sold for £270,000, 37j King's Gate, Aberdeen, Abn AB15 4EL Previously sold £310,000***
As a buy to let opportunity the property has a Rental Potential of £850-950pcm which would give an annual Rental Income of up to £11,400.
Located in Aberdeen, the Oil Capital of Europe. There is a wide range of city centre amenities in the vicinity. Bus/railway station are in close proximity. The ferry terminal is just as convenient offering daily sailings to Orkney and Shetland. Set within the city centre hub, but with excellent transport links to the A90, A96 and A93. This location ensures ease of access for tenants/investors. Its position as Oil Capital of Europe ensures all major oil companies and suppliers have significant presence in the city which hosts regular, large scale conferences such as All Energy, Offshore Europe and Subsea making the Property an Ideal Investment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 37KINGSGATE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH on 01312252299.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.