2 bedroom flat for saleWish Hill, Eastbourne
Sold STC £140,000
- Quirky Two Bedroom Flat
- Sought After Willingdon Village Area
- Period Features Throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Close to the Local Shops & Amenities
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000
GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000
Quirky two bedroom flat in the sought after Willingdon Village, close to the local shops, bus routes, Hampden Park train station & Eastbourne town centre. Offering bright & airy rooms with period features throughout, modern kitchen & bathroom. Being sold chain free.
GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000
Quirky two bedroom flat in the sought after Willingdon Village. Ideally situated close to the local shops, bus routes and a short distance from Hampden Park train station & Eastbourne town centre. The property offers bright & airy rooms with period features retained throughout. The accommodation on offer comprises of modern kitchen & bathroom, living room with feature fireplace and two good sized bedrooms. Being sold chain free. Viewings are strongly recommended - call us on 01323 410911.
Double glazed door to the side into the entrance hall with radiator and entry phone system.
Living Room 12' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace, radiator, TV point and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 8" ( 3.51m x 1.73m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, space for cooker and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps with electric shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, radiator, cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45506928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.