2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 60, Times Square, Bessemer Road, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Sold STC £300,000
- 646 sq ft second floor two bedroom two bathroom apartment
- 'Help to Buy' scheme available (subject to t's and c's)
- Open plan lounge and kitchen area with contemporary high gloss units
- Fully fitted kitchens with Neff appliances
- Modern bathroom suites (ensuite to selected plots)
- Quality flooring throughout
- Concierge service
- Allocated parking for every apartment
- 125 year lease and 10 year Premier New Build guarantee
- Less than a 10 minute walk into the popular town centre only 21 minutes to Kings Cross
Show apartments available to view now, please call to arrange an appointment.
Totally unique, thoroughly well planned and designed. This outstanding conversion State of the Art office complex has been transformed into luxury starter suites, one and two bedroom apartments with brand new Duplex Penthouses to follow.
Breath-taking atrium reception area with a part time concierge service. Just a short walk to the very popular town centre and only 21 minutes to Londons Kings Cross by train.
Major road links, A1, A414, M25 and M1 close by.
Must be seen to be believed.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view, please contact 07956 139 214 or email email@example.com
Property ref: 121_2309_4299039
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4299039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.