3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBuckingham Avenue, Horwich
Sold STC £187,950
- Competitive price for speedy sale
- Two / three bedroom detached true bungalow
- Glimpse of Rivington Pike from certain areas
- Good quality presentation
- Generous rear garden
- Head of cul-de-sac
- Excellent access to nearby countryside
Priced for a speedy sale and located in a head of cul-de-sac is this two / three bedroom detached true bungalow on Buckingham Avenue. The garage has been converted which has created a versatile space which could be a third bedroom but is currently used as a second reception room. There is a glimpse of Rivington Pike from certain parts of the house and we would expect the price to generate speedy interest so contact Lancasters to arrange an appointment.
Buckingham Avenue is located just off New Chapel Lane between Chorley New and Chorley Old Roads and therefore there is excellent access to both the popular countryside that surrounds Horwich together with the convenient mainline train link at Horwich Parkway and the M61 junction. The nearest commercial centre is Horwich town centre itself whilst there is a further variety of large supermarkets etc in and around the Middlebrook retail complex. Properties on Buckingham Avenue generally sell at a speedy rate and we would recommend an early viewing.
Property ref: 121_2694_4292210
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45507063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4292210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.