3 bedroom detached house for salePoppy Close, Maidstone, Kent
- Family friendly detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Generous secluded gardens
- Beautifully proportioned conservatory
- Integral garage & driveway
- EPC energy rating C (70)
This very desirable close enjoys an intimate feel for many reasons the biggest being the small amount of properties to be found here. As you arrive a most welcoming feel is present as the properties enjoy plenty of curb appeal and are nicely spaced apart.For those looking to take the next step on the property ladder this detached home built in 1998 will certainly fit the bill.Unusually for a modern home the plot is not only very generous but beautifully secluded. The rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect so you will enjoy the warmth of the sun until well into the afternoon. This becomes even more noteworthy as there is a beautifully proportioned conservatory that takes full advantage of the aspect and enjoys views over the whole garden.The accommodation in general is nicely presented and this will allow you to just move in and make decisions about putting your own stamp on the property in due course.For those with several cars to cater for you will find plentiful parking both in front of the integral garage and another space can be found next to the home itself.Lastly and perhaps more importantly the owners are highly committed and motivated allowing for a quick move to become a reality if desired.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'11 x 11'9 (5.16m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'9 x 7'8 (2.97m x 2.34m)
- Dining Area: 9'8 x 7'8 (2.95m x 2.34m)
- Conservatory: 12'7 x 11'1 (3.84m x 3.38m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 8'9 (3.89m x 2.67m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 8'9 (3.15m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 6'5 (3.05m x 1.96m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Integral Garage: 18'4 x 8'6 (5.59m x 2.59m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45507246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13149236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.