4 bedroom detached house for saleMinton Road, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Spacious Chalet Style Property
- Felpham Beach Private Estate
- 4 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Shower Room
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room With Open Fire Place
- Formal Dining Room
- Driveway and Garage
- Southerly Aspect Garden
Situated within 100 yards of the seafront in a cul-de-sac location on the Felpham beach private estate, is this deceptively spacious chalet style property, which offers versatile living accommodation. The accommodation briefly comprises of three bedrooms to the first floor, with shower room, and to the ground floor there is a further fourth bedroom, downstairs family bathroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, dual aspect sitting room with open fire place, formal dining room, and sun room to the rear. The property has a southerly aspect rear garden, and off road parking and driveway to the front. There is also a garage, and work shop to the side of the property. The property is in need of some renovation and modernisation throughout. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45507942.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7321544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.