3 bedroom semi-detached villa for sale171 Wellhall Road, Hamilton, Lanarkshire, ML3
- Centrally situated semi-detached home
- Lounge/ dining room with dual aspects and marble fireplace
- Refitted kitchenwith a host of appliances
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom with white suite and shower
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Detached garage and enclosed rear garden
- Close to amenities and ideal for commuting
This recently upgraded semi-detached chalet villa is set within minutes of Hamilton town centre with its fine selection of shops, restaurants and amenities and is ideally situated for commuting to Glasgow, Edinburgh and the central belt via both the nearby M74 motorway (which connects with the M8 and M73 networks) and major road and rail transport links.
The accommodation is laid over two levels and comprises, on the ground floor, entrance hall, good sized lounge / dining room with dual aspects and focal point marble fireplace, refitted kitchen with a host of integrated kitchen appliances and fully panelled bathroom with replacement three piece white suite and shower. On the upper level are three bedrooms.
The property has a gas central heating system and has the added benefit of being double glazed. A long gravel driveway at the side leads to the detached timber garage at the rear. There are garden areas to front and rear, the rear being fully enclosed.
There are garden areas to front and rear, front laid to lawn with paved pathway. The rear is enclosed and having a monobloc patio area.
Extras included in the sale are all fitted carpets, curtains & blinds, lounge fire & fire surround, integrated stainless steel four burner gas hob, electric under oven & cooker hood and integrated dishwasher.
Leave Peacock Cross along Wellhall Road, proceed straight through four roundabouts, continue up the hill and the property is on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45508242.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference sincon3496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campbell Sievewright & Co, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.