1 bedroom apartment for saleCentral Park, Blackheath Hill, London, SE10
- 594 sqft
- 13th floor
- Private balcony with south-east aspect
- Gated underground parking included
- Landscaped courtyard gardens
- Concierge service
- Under floor heating
- Video entry phone system
Completing in July of this year, this stunning and bright 594 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment is situated on the 13th floor dual facing south east with a private balcony.
Situated within one of London's most culturally sought after locations, this contemporary one bedroom apartment offers under floor heating, concierge service and gated underground parking.
Features to note:
- 125 year lease (from 2014)
- 12 year NHBC warranty
- Walking distance to the Royal Borough of Greenwich
- The buzzing and fashionable village of Blackheath is close by
- A short walk from the Royal Greenwich Park and Blackheath Common
- Situated a short walk from both Deptford Bridge DLR station and Greenwich mainline station
- Within easy reach of London Bridge, Canary Wharf and The City
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45508314.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.