3 bedroom flat for saleSt Lukes Square, Canning Town
- 979 Sq. ft / 91 sqm
- Not Applicable on Help to Buy
- Off Plan (Phase Three)
- 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom
- 24 hour concierge, communal garden
- Galliard Homes development
- Aspect - Internal Patio & Courtyard Garden
- Parking Available on Separate Negotiation
Moving City are proud to offer this brand new/off plan (979 sq ft / 91 sq m) three bedroom, two bathroom apartment by Galliard Homes at St Luke's Square, Canning Town, E16. The property comprises an open-plan kitchen reception on the ground floor with an East and West orientation (Communal Gardens).
Each apartment is complete with appliances and a contrasting palette of finishes including exposed brick feature wall boasting character and a contemporary style to the highly specified living space throughout.
On-site benefits will include a 24-hour concierge, communal cycle storage and secure underground parking (available at an additional cost).
Sitting just north of the River Thames, perfectly placed for those looking to embrace the best of modern living, close to the City and Canary Wharf. Situated a short walk (400m) to Canning Town Station (Jubilee & DLR Lines) perfect for the everyday commuter.
Est. completion in Q1/Q2 2017.
Ground rent: £300 pa
Service charge: £2.50 pa (estimated)
Leasehold: 141 years remaining
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO0023F1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.