Hairdresser / Barber Shop for saleSt. Vedast Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1
- Business for sale
- Establised 47 Years Ago
- Large & Loyal Customer Base
- Capacity to Rent Out Chairs
- Sensibly Priced
- City Centre Location (NR1)
- Only For Sale Due to Retirement
- Scope to Raise Prices & Profits
- Much Passing Trade
- Lower Floor Let as Tattoo Parlour
- Viewing Highly Recommended
With capacity to rent out chairs and generate more income, enjoying an enviable location and sensibly priced, this surely will appeal to somebody looking for their first salon.
THE BUSINESS ITSELFOnly for sale as the vendor now wishes to take a well earned retirement, this profitable concern earns money from the vendors efforts, chair rental and rent from sub letting the lower ground floor as a tattoo parlour. All existing arrangements can continue and the vendors clients will pass to the new owner.
There is much scope to increase profitability, prices are on the low side for the city and more chairs could easily be rented out.
ACCOMMODATIONALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.
Situated on a busy thorough fare off the Prince of Wales Rd, the shop has a good frontage onto the street. There are four chairs and the whole wall is mirrored, with basins for each station. On the opposite side is adequate seating for waiting customers. The room measures some c 300 sq ft with a small area to the rear for the till and storage.
On the lower ground floor is a room measuring some c 200 sq ft which is currently let as a tattoo parlour.
There is a w.c. and to the rear a small kitchenette and a yard outside.
Strictly by appointment only, please call our Norwich Office on (01603) 28 08 73 to make an appointment.
Finance available to suitable purchasers
Business to Sell or Let?
Let us know as soon as possible! Just ask for a FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION and one of our valuers will carry out a detailed marketing appraisal of your business at a time of your choice.
We take care to present our businesses to a standard like no other. Offering quality property particulars as well as detailed information on Rightmove.co.uk, other portals and our own website, make your business stand out from the crowd - call us today!
Do you feel you are receiving the level of service promised by your agents? If not, we would be happy to carry out a FREE no obligation marketing appraisal of your business.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L32944E. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EM&F East Anglia, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.