2 bedroom maisonette for saleOxford Road, Birkdale
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Finished To A High Standard Throughout
- A Real Must View To Be Appreciated
- Quality Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Feature Lounge With Vaulted Ceiling
- Sought After Birkdale Location
Simply stunning two bedroom maisonette property located in a highly sought after and salubrious residential position in Birkdale. This deceptive property is a real must view to be fully appreciated offering a unique and flexible style of living with high quality finish and tasteful decoration throughout. Accessed via a private stone staircase to the front into an entrance hall with good sized storage and fitted WC. To the rear of the lower floor is a stunning modern fitted dining kitchen with small study and fantastic lounge with a feature vaulted ceiling and glazed staircase. To the upper floor there is two double bedrooms and a beautifully installed contemporary bathroom. Quiet nestled in a popular residential area only a short distance into Birkdale Village and Southport Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45508692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7339311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.