2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSchool Lane, East Harling, Norwich
Sold STC £160,000
- Large Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Good Size Kitchen/ Diner
- Large Garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This two bedroom ground floor apartment offers huge potential! Situated in the sought after village of East Harling, the property comprises two double bedrooms, kitchen/diner, Living room, family bathroom and a large enclosed rear garden! CALL NOW TO VIEW!
This ground floor apartment situated in a converted building Harling Hall located in the sought after village of East Harling benefiting from the school, village amenities and transport links. The property requires improvement which is fantastic for investors or first time buyers alike, comprising two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen/diner with built in storage cupboards, living room with a feature fire place and a fitted bathroom. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and is fuelled by electric storage heaters. Externally the property offers a large enclosed rear garden with a path leading to various sheds and greenhouse. The front offers two original out buildings used for storage fitted with power and lighting.
Single glazed wooden door to rear aspect, storage cupboard, storage heater, access to the rear garden.
Living Room 15' 1" x 15' 1" ( 4.60m x 4.60m )
Dual aspect windows to the front and rear, bricked up electric fireplace, storage heater.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 15' 1" x 14' ( 4.60m x 4.27m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset stainless steel sink/ drainer, electric oven, electric hob and cooker point with cooked hood above. Tiled splashbacks, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a free standing fridge/ freezer, old larder cupboard, Emerson system. Dual aspect windows to rear and side.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built-in cupboard, storage heater.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, storage heater.
Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, W.C. extractor fan, fitted oil fired heater, double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there are two outbuildings which are currently used for storage purposes, they are of brick and flint construction and are supplied with power and lighting.
The rear garden is mostly lain to lawn with a concrete path leading to various sheds and the greenhouse, all enclosed by fencing with a side gate providing access to the front of the property.
W ehave been informed that the property is a leasehold, and the lease is 125 years from November 21st 1988.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45508713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.