4 bedroom detached house for saleLow Road, Walpole Cross Keys, PE34 4HA
- Edwardian detached 4 bedroom cottage.
- Situated in a country lane on an overall plot of approx. 1/3 acre (sts).
- Feature cottage style gardens.
- 2 Reception rooms.
- Lean to conservatory.
- Downstairs bathroom.
- Attached workshop/stores, garage with workshop, summerhouse, greenhouse & garden shed.
- Driveway giving extensive off road parking.
- Electric heating plus 'Solarventi' solar panel & air vent.
This Edwardian detached cottage dates back to circa 1901 when the vendors advise it was originally a pair of semi detached cottages, which have at some time since (during previous ownership) been converted into one dwelling. As expected with a cottage of this age the property has typical character features such as low ceilings, decorative fireplaces, a small wooden staircase and quirky doorways. It also benefits from a 'solarventi' solar panel installation with a vent in the hallway giving ventilation and warm air.
The key feature of the property is it's established cottage style gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with established mature borders. The vendors comment on their love of the birds/wildlife that visit! The driveway extends from the front of the property to the rear giving extensive off road parking and access to the garage which has an attached workshop. There is also a further workshop/store attached to the side of the property which is separated into 2 parts plus a greenhouse, summer house & garden shed. It is on an overall plot of approx/ 1/3 acre (sts) and situated down a country lane in the village of Walpole Cross Keys which is on the outskirts of the larger village of Terrington St Clement and a short drive to the A17 & Kings Lynn (8 miles).
Wooden and glazed rear entrance door into:
LEAN TO CONSERVATORY: 14'1 x 5'8 (4.30m x 1.73m)
Brick and wooden construction with windows to the sides and rear. Door into Hallway. Door into Kitchen.
Stairs to the first floor. Doors to kitchen, bathroom & dining room. Electric heater. Solarventi vent unit (overstairs).
DINING ROOM: 13'6 x 11'6 (4.12m x 3.51m) max
Windows to the front and side. Exposed brick chimney breast with decorative fireplace recess and wooden mantle. Window seat with storage to one chimney alcove plus shelving and further storage to other. Electric heater. Doorway to:
LOUNGE: 13'7 x 11'9 (4.15m x 3.59m) max
Window to the front. Decorative fireplace with hearth and wooden surround. Electric heater. Built in storage cupboard and shelving to chimney alcoves.
KITCHEN: 13'5 x 7'1 (4.09m x 2.16m)
Window to the rear. Fitted range of base units with work tops over and matching wall units. Space for cooker and fridge. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with taps plus additional water heater. Tiled splash backs.
Windows to the side and rear. Fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer tap, wc and hand basin set to vanity unit. Electric heater.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Doors to bedrooms.
BEDROOM 1: 12'4 x 11'6 (3.77m x 3.51m) min
Window to the front. Electric heater. Arch feature to one chimney alcove. Loft access.
BEDROOM 2: 12'4 x 11'9 (3.77m x 3.58m) min
Window to the front. Electric heater. Arch feature to one chimney alcove.
BEDROOM 3: 10'8 x 7'2 (3.25m x 2.18m) *Sloped ceiling.
Window to the side plus velux window to the rear. Electric heater. Built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 4: 10'8 x 7'2 (3.25m x 2.18m) *Sloped ceiling.
Window to the side. Electric heater. Built in airing cupboard.
The property is set back from the road on an overall plot of approx. 1/3 acre (sts) with double entrance gates to driveway leading to the side of the property with further double gates and extending to the rear and the garage giving off road parking for several vehicles. Feature established and mature cottage style lawned gardens to the front, side and rear with mature flower bed and shrub borders plus inset trees (to include fruit trees), copse area and paved patio area. Fencing and hedging to perimeters. Garden shed. Greenhouse. Summer house.
ATTACHED WORKSHOP/STORES: Corrugated and wooden construction separated into 2 parts.
GARAGE WITH ATTACHED WORKSHOP: Corrugated and wooden construction separated into 2 parts.
Mains water & electricity. Private drainage. Electric night storage heating plus 'Solarventi' solar panel and vent. Kings Lynn & West Norfolk Borough Council tax band: C.
From the A17 between Kings Lynn & Sutton Bridge take the Sutton Road exit signposted Walpole Cross Keys. Follow Sutton Road into Walpole Cross Keys (past the former Woolpack pub on your left) and turn left into Low Road where the property can be located on the left hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale s and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45508794.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.