2 bedroom terraced house for saleSydney Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £180,000
- Spacious Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Popular Seaside Location
- Through Lounge/Diner
- Kitchen with Utility Area
- Period Feature Retained Throughout
- Close to the Seafront, Town Centre & Train Station
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000
GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000
Situated in the popular Seaside area, close to the town centre, train station & seafront is this spacious 2 bedroom terraced house. Offering well-proportioned accommodation with period features retained throughout & benefiting large lounge/diner & courtyard garden.
GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000
Situated in the popular Seaside area, is this spacious two bedroom terraced house. Located close to the seafront, bus routes, Eastbournes mainline train station and town centre with ample shops and restaurants. This spacious property offers well-proportioned accommodation comprising of good sized, through lounge/dining room with feature fireplaces, kitchen with utility area, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Additional benefits include double glazing and gas central heating and a private patio garden to the rear. Call us today to avoid missing out.
Double glazed front door into entrance hall with radiator.
Living / Dining Room 23' 6" max x 12' 6" max ( 7.16m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Electric meter under the stairs.
With plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer and door to the courtyard.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall to the first floor landing with loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.62m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and feature fireplace.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.28m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and open fireplace.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Private and enclosed courtyard garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45508809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.