4 bedroom bungalow for salePlemont Gardens, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite
- Sitting Room With Open Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Secluded Lawned & Decked Area
- No Onward Chain. Garage.
This well presented detached bungalow comprises four bedrooms the master with en suite bath/shower room, sitting room with open fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with some built in appliances and modern family bathroom. Internal benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators, sealed unit double glazing and new carpets. Externally there is a secluded lawned and decked rear garden a detached single garage and additional off road parking for multiple vehicles on the block paved driveway. Situated at the end of a cul de sac in a popular residential location and offered with no onward chain.
Bedroom 1 - 13'3 x 11'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'10 x 9'11 -
Bedroom 3 - 10'9 x 7'6 -
Bedroom 4 - 10'5 x 7'7 -
Reception 1 - 14'10 x 14'8 -
Kitchen - 12'11 x 9'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45508851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26176353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.