3 bedroom detached house for saleLower Street, Leeds, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached family home in a popular village location
- 2 bedroom attached annex
- Stunning and far reaching views to rear
- En-suite shower room
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (69)
This is the ideal place for a two generation family to live side by side with independence. The attached annex has two double bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, so those living here won't feel as if it is an afterthought. You also have a downstairs cloakroom and your own front door so it has all the advantages of a separate home.The main dwelling has a contemporary spacious feel with two great size living rooms and a lovely modern kitchen and shower room downstairs giving room for all the family to spread out. Upstairs the feeling of space continues with an en-suite shower room in the bedroom 1 with a lovely family bathroom ensuring you won't have to hang around waiting for a shower in the mornings.The location is exceptional, easy access to the M20, beautiful countryside all around, Leeds Castle on your doorstep giving you a range of activities throughout the year and Maidstone town centre within easy reach for all your retail needs.The views to the front and rear are stunning with a particularly good vista to the rear looking towards the North Downs with fields behind you.
What the Owner says:
This has been a great place to live, a balance of rural life and easy access to town and transport links has been very useful.A change in jobs means we would better placed on the other side of London and so with a heavy heart we need to move on. We shall miss the beautiful back drop with the ever changing seasonal colours which are a real joy all through the year.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'9 x 13'9 (5.41m x 4.19m)
- Kitchen Area: 20'0 x 11'10 (6.10m x 3.61m)
- Dining/Family Area: 24'11 x 13'5 (7.60m x 4.09m)
- Utility Room: 7'6 x 6'0 (2.29m x 1.83m)
- Shower Room
- Annex Entrance Hall
- Annex Lounge Area: 18'4 x 13'1 (5.59m x 3.99m)
- Annex Kitchen Area: 8'6 x 7'0 (2.59m x 2.14m)
- Annex Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 10'6 (3.71m x 3.20m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 8'6 (3.71m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 9'3 (3.10m x 2.82m)
- Annex Landing
- Annex Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 10'2 (3.91m x 3.10m)
- Annex Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 7'11 (3.30m x 2.41m)
- Annex Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45509046.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.