2 bedroom terraced house for saleRussell Street, Heaviley, Stockport, Cheshire
- Two Bedroom, Well Presented
- Mid Terraced House
- GCH & Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
- Well Proportioned Garden & Patio to Rear
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this well presented mid terraced house located in the popular and convenient area of Heaviley, close to shops and local amenities. The property briefly comprises of living room, reception room two, with staircase leading to first floor.
Cellar Storage Chambers, Access to modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, leading out to rear garden and patio. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a modern fitted shower room. The property benefits from gas central heating as well as being fully double glazed. This property is well presented throughout. Viewing is essential to appreciate this property.
Property ref: 121_302_3839914
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45509388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3839914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.