Light Industrial for saleExchange Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6
969–1,949 sq. ft.
- 969 sq ft (90 sq m)
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Modern terraced industrial units
- Quick access to A46 bypass and City Centre
- Capable of combining units to create larger sizes
- Ideal for expanding local occupiers and other small SMEs
- For Sale / To Let
The units comprise two neighbouring end terrace and mid terrace industrial units that are finished to a high standard as shown in the photographs.
The premises are located on Exchange Business Park which is situated to the south west of Lincoln city centre. The estate provides quick access to Doddington Road and the Lincoln bypass/ A46 dual carriageway thereafter.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING
We are advised by North Kesteven District Council Planning Department that the development has planning consent for uses falling within Classes B1 (Light Industrial), B2 (General Industrial) and B8 (Storage and Distribution) of the Town and Country Planning Use Classes Order 1987, (as amended. Interested parties are advised to make their own investigations to the Local Planning Authority.
The premises are available for sale freehold.
Alternatively, our clients will consider offering the units to let on a new lease for a term of years to be agreed.
PRICE: £105.00 per unit
RENT: £6,500 pax per unit
A service charge will be levied to cover the upkeep, maintenance and repair of all common parts of the Business Park. Business insurance will be charged in addition.
To view the premises and for any additional information please contact the sole agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FS8559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Banks Long & Co Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.