4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeathfield Road, Webheath, Redditch, Worcestershire
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Extended - Spacious & Flexible Layout
- Highly Sought After Residential Area
- No Onward Chain
- Through Lounge & Conservatory
- Spacious Kitchen & Dining Room
- 3 Double & 1 Single Bedroom(s)
- En-suite, Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Good-sized Garden & Ample Parking
- EPC Rating = tbc
This Particularly Well-Presented & 'Chain free' Four-Bedroom Extended Semi-Detached House enjoys a convenient location set within a highly sought after residential district of Webheath. The property offers excellent access to the local amenities, post office, schooling, bus route and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Cloakroom/Guest WC, Spacious Lounge with a Feature Fireplace, Conservatory, Good-sized Fitted Kitchen and a Separate Dining Room to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with En-suite Shower Room & Fitted Wardrobe), Second Double Bedroom (with Fitted Wardrobes), Third Double Bedroom, Single Fourth Bedroom and a Re-Fitted Modern Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Good-sized Rear Garden (with Decked Area & Lawn), Ample Private Driveway Parking, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
16' 5'' x 7' 1'' (5.00m x 2.16m) (both max)
En-suite Shower Room
5' 7'' x 5' 8'' (1.70m x 1.73m)
13' 8'' x 9' 7'' (4.16m x 2.92m) (both max)
11' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.40m x 2.92m)
6' 6'' x 5' 9'' (1.98m x 1.75m)
5' 6'' x 7' 9'' (1.68m x 2.36m)
4' 1'' x 5' 7'' (1.24m x 1.70m)
6' 5'' x 5' 7'' (1.95m x 1.70m)
5' 3'' x 3' 2'' (max) (1.60m x 0.96m)
24' 7'' x 9' 8'' (7.49m x 2.94m)
11' 0'' x 8' 0'' (3.35m x 2.44m)
10' 7'' x 13' 9'' (3.22m x 4.19m) (both max)
13' 3'' x 7' 1'' (4.04m x 2.16m)
Stairs To First Floor Landing
(with under stairs Pantry/Storage)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7309853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.