2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Slindon (plot 6), Valeside Keep, Valebridge Road, Burgess Hill
- Just minutes' walk from Wivelsfield Train Station
- Rare opportunity to buy a new two bedroom detached bungalow
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Contemporary, fully fitted kitchen
- Kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden
- Living room with French doors to garden
- Garage and driveway parking
- Small development in mature wooded enclave
THE SLINDON by Thakeham at Valeside Keep, Burgess HillStamp Duty incentives available – please ask for more information*DON’T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE AT VALESIDE KEEP, BURGESS HILL
The Slindon could be the space you are looking for if you are downsizing or require ground floor living accommodation. A well-designed bungalow with spacious kitchen/dining room, contemporary in design, fully fitted with all appliances and with the benefit of French doors to the garden ensuring this room is a great place to spend time with family and friends. A separate large living room also features French doors to the garden which has a westerly outlook.
The master bedroom suite has a contemporary white ensuite shower room and walk in dressing area. The feature bay window lets in lots of light and is mirrored in the second bedroom, which has fitted wardrobes. There is an additional bathroom, white with ceramic tiling to select areas and smart chrome accessories by Vado.
The Slindon has a professionally designed kitchen fully fitted with all appliances, stylish bathrooms, sleek interior finishes, private garden, garage and allocated parking and finally the peace of mind that your new home is covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty including 2 year defect and emergency out-of-hours cover.
Surrounded by mature trees and set around a small green, Valeside Keep is a well-designed development of just 29 new homes. Showcasing various house styles including 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes alongside desirable bungalows and chalet bungalows, there is something for everyone - families will love the space, while couples and downsizers can enjoy a leisurely lifestyle in beautiful surroundings.
There is so much within easy reach, from buzzing cosmopolitan Brighton, to historical Lewes, to the far reaching South Downs. Easy access to London and Brighton ensures family days out are popular and commuters are well looked after. There are frequent trains from Wivelsfield and Burgess Hill to London Gatwick, London Victoria, London Bridge, London St Pancras International and Brighton and it is just a short drive to access the A23 at Hickstead, from which it’s a short drive to Brighton or north to Pease Pottage to join the M23 for the M25.
1. A Stamp Duty Contribution is available on this plot, please ask for more details.
2. Save £5,000 in estate agents fees*
3. Rare opportunity to buy a new two bedroom detached bungalow on small development
4. Master bedroom with ensuite and bay window
5. Second double bedroom also with bay window
6. Modern fully fitted kitchen
7. Kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden
8. Separate living room with French doors to garden
9. Garage and driveway parking
10. Good bus, rail and car connections to the town and local area
The Slindon at Valeside Keep, Valebridge Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 0RP
Stamp Duty incentives available – please ask for more information*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7356788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.