Shop for saleStation Parade, Acton Lane, London, W4
190 sq. ft.
- Business for sale
- 190 sq ft (17 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Premium £70,000
- A1 Uses
- 190 sq ft
- Good Footfall
- Rental £8,000 per annum
LOCATION: The premises are prominently located on popular busy Station Parade located on Acton Lane in Chiswick in London. The unit is located within Chiswick Park Station with great footfall from the station and local footfall.
DESCRIPTION: Currently trading as dry cleaners established. The business is to be sold as a going concern with benefit of all equipment, full inventory and accounts are available upon request.
PREMIUM: £70,000 Guide price for the benefit of the lease, fixtures, fittings and goodwill.
RENTAL: £8,000 per annum
TERMS: 4 years remaining renewable with London Under Ground
BUSINESS RATES: No Business Rates
SIZE: Approximately 190 sq ft
OPENING HOURS: Monday - Saturday 7:30 a.m till 17:00 p.m & Sunday Closed
STAFF: Owner Managed
TURNOVER: Current turnover is in excess of £84,000 per annum approximately
LEGAL COST: To be confirmed
LOCAL AUTHORITY: Ealing
REFERENCE CHARGE: London Properties charges a fee of £200 plus VAT for taking up references for proposed tenants. This fee is non refundable after the references have been taken up, whether they are accepted or not by the Landlord.
HOLDING DEPOSIT: A holding deposit will be required to secure the property; the deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the London Properties client account
FIXTURE & FITTINGS: Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition
AGENT NOTE: London Properties for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to London Properties.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT
VIEWINGS: Through London Properties by appointment only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Denmarkhill. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Properties, Middlesex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.