3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBroadgate, Sutton St. Edmund, Spalding
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious detached bungalow
- Open field views
- 3 bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Ample parking, workshop & dog run
- No upward chain!
FIELD VIEWS! On offer with no upward chain is this lovely detached bungalow with spacious rooms including 3 bedrooms with an en-suite to the master. Outside includes a gated entrance leading to ample parking, a workshop, dog run and enclosed garden.
FIELD VIEWS! On offer with no upward chain is this spacious bungalow set in a popular rural village. The bungalow includes 3 bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, a family bathroom and a fitted kitchen. The kitchen has a built-in oven and fridge & freezer and there is a breakfast area. There is also an "L" shape living room which has double doors leading out to the rear garden boasting field views. Outside has a gated entrance leading to ample parking, a workshop with power & electric, dog run, shed and an enclosed garden with lovely field views. The property is ready to move straight in and an early viewing is highly advised!
Living Room 21' 3" max x 17' 3" max ( 6.48m max x 5.26m max )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' 11" max x 8' max ( 6.38m max x 2.44m max )
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two 20' 5" max plus bay window x 9' 4" max ( 6.22m max plus bay window x 2.84m max )
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.06m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. At the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington. At the Rising Sun Public House bear left into Leverington Common and at the crossroads follow the road round to the right and head towards Parson Drove. Continue through the village and at the crossroads turn right. Proceed along and follow the road over the bridge and take the second right hand turning into Broadgate Road where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45510378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.