3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStrathearn Street, Hull
- Traditional House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Close to Local Amenities
- No Chain Involved
- Viewing a Must
This property lends itself to family buyers and investors alike.
A traditional three bedroom end house of ample proportions with gas central heating and double glazing. There are two reception rooms and kitchen on the ground floor with the added benefit of a walk in shower and wc. Gardens to both front and rear and garage with extra working area, this property must be viewed.
Front entrance door, radiator and cornice to ceiling.
Lounge 15' 1" max into bay x 12' 5" ( 4.60m max into bay x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wood fireplace with marble back and hearth and gas coal effect fire, radiator, cornice to ceiling and double doors to:-
Dining Room 12' 9" x 11' 7" plus recess ( 3.89m x 3.53m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, wood fireplace with tiled back and hearth, radiator and cornice to ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 7' 9" ( 4.34m max x 2.36m )
Wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine and door to:-
Comprising of walk in shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc and extractor fan.
Split Level Landing
Built in cupboard, skylight and radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
(irregular shaped room) Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard housing gas combi boiler and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 5' 7" ( 2.79m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 4' 11" ( 2.39m x 1.50m )
Comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator and double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a courtyard with a variety of trees and shrubs, rockery, brick wall and wrought iron access gate. To the rear is a small patio and grassed area, raised flower beds and timber boundary fencing.
Garage 17' 5" x 10' 1" plus recess ( 5.31m x 3.07m plus recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45510441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.