2 bedroom terraced house for saleRobinson Road, Rushden
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Great Condition
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Buyers Incentive Available
A superb two bedroom mid-terraced property situated in Rushden, presented in excellent condition throughout. This property really would make an ideal first time buy or a buy to let.
Obscure single glazed door to front aspect, radiator, doors to dining room, stairs rising to first floor.
Obscure single glazed window to side aspect, w/c wash hand basin, tiled to water sensitive area.
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 7" max ( 3.43m x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, tv point, gas fire place, coving to ceiling, picture rail.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 11' max ( 3.40m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, picture rail, opening to lounge, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to splash back areas. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over. Integral dishwasher, understairs storage cupboard, door to utility room.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wall cupboards, roll top work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed door to side, leading to garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, cupboard, loft access, doors to bedrooms one and two and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 11' 3" ( 4.24m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 7" max ( 3.40m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixed tap over, shower with cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w/c, part tiling to water sensitive areas, extractor fan and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45511815.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.