3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClare Road, Maidenhead
- REFURBISHED & EXTENDED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- CLOAKROOM, BATHROOM
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- FURTHER POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP
- EXCELLENT M4 ACCESS
Close to station & town centre shops, a spacious refurbished and extended semi-detached house with a large rear garden, two large reception rooms, extended kitchen/dining room and potential for a loft conversion. Excellent M4 access. Viewing recommended.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, staircase to first floor.
Low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Living Room 13' 9" x 13' ( 4.19m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window, laminate flooring, coving, double radiator, glazed door to hall.
Dining Room 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator, coving, downlighters, glazed door.
Kitchen / Dining Room 26' x 8' 10" ( 7.92m x 2.69m )
Kitchen area with granite effect work surfaces, range of wall and base level units with beech doors and drawers, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, water softener, stainless steel diplomat cooker and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, recently fitted Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled flooring. Dining area with radiator, tiled floor and double glazed doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Large landing with downlighters, radiator and staircase for future loft conversion.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe unit and bed surround, shelving and cupboard. coving, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 11' 9" ( 2.97m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window overlooking garden, double radiator, built-in wardrobe with drawers.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 9' ( 2.34m x 2.74m )
Radiator, wardrobe, window to rear aspect.
White suite of low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window.
Brick wall, pebbled area, steps to house and access gate to the rear.
Large rear garden with patio and lawns, enclosed by fencing, side access to the front, two timber gates.
We are advised that there is permit parking for residents.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards Reading, at the top of Castle Hill turn left into Grenfell Road. Take the second turning right into Kings Grove and second right into Clare Road where the house is found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45511848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.