2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Road, Burnham-On-Crouch
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge and Study Room
- Country Style Kitchen
- Generous Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
Situated in the heart of the POPULAR TOWN of Burnham-On-Crouch, WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF ITS PICTURESQUE QUAYSIDE as well as it's TRAIN STATION WITH LINKS TO LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET is this two bedroom semi detached house, offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and benefitting from GENEROUS REAR GARDEN.
Queens Road is situated in the heart of Burnham-On-Crouch within reach of it's wealth of local amenities including shops, schools and of course it's train station with links to London Liverpool Street. The location is also a short walk from the Quayside with it's views across the River Crouch and it's Yacht Club.
This two bedroom semi detached cottage is offered with the benefit of no onward chain, and enjoys a well proportioned rear garden. Internally it comprises a lounge, country style kitchen, study and bathroom to the ground floor, with two bedrooms to the first floor.
To view this property offering tremendous potential in the heart of Burnham, please call our team at William H Brown Estate Agents in Maldon today.
Part Glazed Door To :-
Stairs rising to first floor, doors to:-
Kitchen 9' 1" x 7' 3" + recess ( 2.77m x 2.21m + recess )
Window to side, butler sink set in stone work surface, further stone work surface, range of fitted and built in cupboards, cupboard housing hot water tank. Door to :-
Lounge 11' 4" + bay x 10' 4" + recess ( 3.45m + bay x 3.15m + recess )
Double glazed box bay window to front, stripped floorboards, centrepiece open fireplace, radiator, fitted cupboards.
Study 11' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.96m )
Window to rear, stripped floorboards, radiator.
Window to rear, suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over, high level WC and wall mounted basin. Radiator.
Doors to :-
Bedroom One 11' 5" + recess x 10' 6" ( 3.48m + recess x 3.20m )
Sash window to front, centrepiece decorative cast iron fireplace, fittted cupboards, stripped floorboards, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
Window to rear overlooking the garden, fitted wardrobe, wall mounted air conditioning unit, stripped floorboards, radiator.
Laid to lawn with side access to :-
Enclosed by fencing, predominantly laid to lawn with shrub borders, wooden sheds to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45511884.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.