1 bedroom apartment for saleManhattan Plaza, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- 15th Floor - River Views
- 563 sqft Plus Balcony
- Moments from Canary Wharf and X Rail
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Private residents gymnasium
- Two landscaped residents' roof-top gardens
- 24 hour concierge
- Est Service Charge: £2 psf
- Est Ground Rent: £300 pa
- Tenure: 999 Years Leasohold
* PRICED TO SELL* 15th floor one bedroom apartment spread over (563 Sq. Ft) Located in Manhattan Plaza, E14. The development promises to continue to add to the lucrative and sought after Canary Wharf market, a stones throw from the new Cross Rail the price equates to just £876 per square foot. Paired with the low running costs the apartment is set to make a perfect Buy To Let investment.
The Apartment situated over 563sq ft comprises a spacious lounge/kitchen/diner with a bedroom and bathroom. There is outside space with views south east towards the Thames and The O2 Arena. Manhattan plaza is situated within walking distance to Blackwall & Poplar DLR stations enabling residents to reach the City (Bank) in 11 minutes, head to Stratford in 17 minutes via the Jubilee line or visit the West End (Oxford Circus) in 23 minutes via the DLR and Tube.
Canary Wharf will also benefit from the arrival of Crossrail in 2018 - the new high-frequency, high-capacity railway for London and the South East improving journey times across London to easing congestion.
The development will offer residents amenities such as a concierge service, gymnasium and two residents roof gardens.
Estimated completion: Q4 2017 / Q1 2018
*CGI images for representative use only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26592168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.