1 bedroom apartment for saleBarrier Building, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- 731 Sq.Ft One bedroom
- NHBC Warranty
- Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and Outdoor gym
- 25 metre swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- Waterside living
- Est Service charge: £3.20 per sqft
- Est Ground rent: £350 per annum
- Estimated Completion: July / Aug 2017
*SUBSTANTIALLY UNDER PURCHASE PRICE* An over-sized one bedroom apartment spread over (731 Sq.Ft) situated in Barrier house on the river bed within Ballymores highly desirable Royal Wharf development. Barrier House is located in the south-eastern part of the development, enjoying views over the riverside promenade and the Thames beyond.
Home to 81 apartments, including four duplex apartments, the angular Barrier House will no-doubt form a strong focal point at the river-end of Starboard Way.
Completion due: Between July and August 2017 (Last updated January 2017).
With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views. The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street, beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
The centre will include:
• 25 metre swimming pool
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
• Outdoor gym facilities
• 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
• Light and airy indoor centre
• Refreshment and social and relaxing area
• Workout zones
• State of the art exercise equipment
• Personal training assessment hub
*These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26590778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.