7 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Cressingham
Offers in Excess of £2,800,000
- A most impressive Grade II Listed Regency Country House with Four Cottages
- Set in Extensive Gardens and Grounds of just over 23 acres
- Entrance and Reception Halls; Drawing Room; Dining Room; Library
- Morning Room; Ante Room; Garden Room; Cloakroom; Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Aga; Utility
- Lower Ground Floor Sitting Room; Study; Further Cloakroom/Shower Room
- Wine Cellars; Seven Bedrooms; Three Bathrooms; Shower Room; Dressing Room
- Three Cottages with Three Bedrooms; One Cottage with Two Bedrooms
- Former Ice House; Large Studio
- Extensive and Mature Gardens and Grounds OF 23.2 acres (stms)
- No EPC Required
A most impressive Grade II Listed Regency Country House set in Extensive Gardens and Grounds of just over 23 acres with Four Cottages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45512478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7356985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.