1 bedroom flat for saleCaro Point, Grosvenor Waterside, 5 Gatliff Road, Chelsea, London, SW1W
- 367sq.ft (34.1sq.m)
- 1st Floor (With Lift)
- Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Integrated Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Juliette Style Balcony
- Dark Wood Flooring Throughout & Good Storage
- 24 Hour Concierge & Smart Leisure Suite with Gym & Health Spa
- On-Site Sainsbury's. & Close to Sloane Square Transport Links & Amenities
A Manhattan style 1 bedroom apartment for sale of approx. 367sq.ft (34.1sq.m) on the 1st floor (with lift) of Caro Point, Grosvenor Waterside a well-positioned development located next to the forth coming Chelsea Barracks development and opposite London’s iconic Battersea Power Station. This apartment further comprises of an open plan reception room with an integrated kitchen, very good storage including a utility cupboard housing a Bosch washer/dryer and built in wardrobes to the bedroom, there is a Juliette style balcony, dark wood flooring throughout, a shower room and ceiling mounted surround sound speakers. Residents have the use of a 24 hour concierge service and a leisure suite with a well-equipped gym and spa facilities and there is also an on-site Sainsbury’s, a crèche and private kids club. The shops, restaurants and transport services of both Sloane Square and Victoria are within walking distance and Battersea Park is a short stroll across Chelsea Bridge.
Lease: 986 Years from January 2003
Service Charge: £2,100pa
Ground Rent: £500pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26639933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Pimlico & Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.