2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBroad Road, Wickham Market, Woodbridge
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Immaculate Throughout
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Off Road Parking & Part Converted Garage
- Country Style Kitchen
- Excellent Location
Detached bungalow in the sought after location of Wickham Market.
Situated in a prominent position on Broad Road and is just 50 yards from Wickham Market square and village centre. The village itself benefits from a useful range of shops together with a Health Centre, library, primary school and newly built Co-op supermarket. There is a railway station at Campsea Ashe (about two miles away) with connections at Ipswich to London's Liverpool Street station.
As well as a primary school in Wickham Market itself, there are excellent schools in both the state and private sector within easy reach, including Brandeston Preparatory School, Framlingham College, Thomas Mills, Farlingaye High Schools, and Woodbridge School.
The historic town of Framlingham is approximately six miles away and the attractive market town of Woodbridge five miles to the south-west. The County town of Ipswich lies about nine miles to the south. The A12 is within a mile and provides good links to the rest of the region including the Heritage coastline, which itself is within nine miles.
Broom cupboard, wood flooring.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' ( 4.67m x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, oak flooring, wood burner .
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall and base mounted units, work surfaces incorporating sink and drainer unit, radiator, spaces and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for cooker and hood, 2 storage pantry's, tiled flooring, airing cupboard, door to;
Double glazed window to front aspect, exposed floorboards, door to rear.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, exposed floorboards.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, exposed floorboards.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, suite comprising of low level W/C, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Garage with up and over door, currently used as a workshop, light and power connected, side door to rear, WC and hand wash basin.
Courtyard with gate to garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs.
Driveway parking for 2/3 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45513417.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.