1 bedroom retirement property for saleStation Street, Lewes
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Third Floor Retirement Flat
- Central Lewes Location
- One Bedroom
- Communal Lounge, Laundry and Garden
- Parking Available
- Part Time Warden
- Alarm Pull Cords
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this third floor retirement flat in central Caburn Court, featuring lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, plus access to communal lounge, laundry and garden. There is also parking available, alarm pull cords and a part time warden. Viewing is advised.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this top floor retirement flat in Caburn Court, located in the centre of Lewes. 33 Caburn Court features lounge with a bay window, fitted kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom, plus access to communal lounge, laundry and gardens. Further benefits include available parking, part time warden, alarm pull cords, lift access, double glazed windows and night storage heating. The central location of Caburn Court is ideal for access to the towns many shops, restaurants and cafes, with the High Street 0.1 miles away. While the main entrance is on Station Street, there is also a secondary entrance from the quieter St Nicholas Lane. The mainline rail station is located 0.1 mile away which offers services all along the south coast plus London Victoria and London Bridge are just over an hour away. Viewing is highly recommended.
Access from Station Street on ground floor or access from St Nicholas Lane on first floor. Wardens office, guest room, communal lounge and communal laundry. Lift or stairs to third floor.
Storage cupboard with slatted shelves housing hot water tank, wall mounted alarm system, hatch offering loft access and power point.
Lounge 18' 6" into bay window x 10' 6" ( 5.64m into bay window x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window with views of the South Downs, feature fireplace with electric fore and granite hearth, television point, power points and electric storage heater.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.18m x 1.60m )
Fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level units, worksurfaces extend to include 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, four ring electric hob with extractor hood with fan and light over, electric oven, space for fridge, space for freezer and part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 12' 3" plus wardrobe x 8' 6" ( 3.73m plus wardrobe x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe with mirrored folding doors, hanging and shelving space, power points, electric storage heater and alarm pull cord.
Double glazed window. Fitted bathroom suite comprising low level WC, panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage cupboard under, fitted mirror, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, electric heater and fully tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45513423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.