3 bedroom flat for saleStafford Cripps House, Fulham, SW6
- Bright split-level flat close to local amenities
- Generous reception room with balcony
- Well equipped kitchen offering modern finish
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Virgin Active Gym on Lillie Road is moments away
This superb three bedroom, third and fourth floor flat features a spacious reception room, and is ideally located within easy reach of Fulham Broadway.
This superb flat is situated on the fourth floor of a purpose-built block located just off Lillie Road where a convenient range of local amenities can be found, while the shops, bars and restaurants on Fulham Road are within east reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.