4 bedroom terraced house for saleColwick Road, Nottingham
- **GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000**
- Four Bedroomed Victorian Mid-Terrace
- Three Seperated Reception Rooms
- Beautifuly Presented Throughout
- Split Over Three Levels
- NO CHAIN
Viewing is highly recommended for this well presented four bedroom victorian mid-terrace in the popular area of NG2. This four bedroomed home would make a perfect first time buy for anyone looking to take their first steps on the property ladder. Please call immediately to avoid disappointment!
**GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000**Located in a prime location within walking distance to the city centre, you will find this well presented four bedroomed victorian mid-terrace property. This property would ideally suit a first time buyer or a home mover. The property briefly comprises of four bedrooms, lounge,dining room, study,kitchen and an upstairs bathroom. The added bonus is that you have an easy to maintain enclosed rear yard and on street parking at the front of the property. An early internal inspection is highly advised!
UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation giving access to the entrance hall, meter cupboard, wall mounted radiator and wall mounted alarm system.
Lounge 11' 2" x 14' 3" ( 3.40m x 4.34m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, telephone point and television point.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with wall mounted radiator.
Study Area 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
Study area gives access from Dining Room to Kitchen, with door leading down to the cellar. Double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator and telephone point.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
Two double glazed windows, one to the rear elevation and one to the side elevation with a single glazed wooden door giving access to the rear yard. Kitchen comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink with chefs tap attachment, square top wooden work surfaces, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator and wall mounted Baxi combination boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor and stairs leading to the second floor, old airing cupboard now used for storage and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 14' 3" ( 4.47m x 4.34m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, and double glazed single window to the front elevation with wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation, bath with mixer taps and over head mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, and part tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed Velux window over head, with access to a large storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, telephone point and loft access.
Bedroom Four 8' x 8' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.69m )
Double glazed Velux window over head and wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property there is on street car parking.
To the rear of the property there is a rear yard with fenced boundaries, and a gate at the back giving access to rear alleyway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45515031.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS109039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.