3 bedroom town house for saleWren Crescent, Bodicote
- A well presented and spacious three storey town house
- Constructed in 2014
- First floor sitting room with lovely views over fields
- Three Bedrooms
- Cat 5 Internet cabling and connections to all the main rooms
- Off road parking
- Single garage
A VERY WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS THREE STOREY TWO YEAR OLD TOWNHOUSE BY BARRATT HOMES WITH FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION AND RURAL VIEWS.
Hall, cloakroom, study, living kitchen/dining room, sitting room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, drive, garage, gardens.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£299,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Bicester 14 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Banbury to Leamington Spa by rail 20 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 1.25 miles Longford Park will be found on the left hand side. Turn left at the traffic lights into Longford Park Road and continue until Wren Crescent will be found as a turning to the right. Follow the road around and the property will be found on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BODICOTE lies approximately a mile and a half south of Banbury and within the village amenities include Post Office and stores, two public houses, Indian cuisine restaurant, a primary school, village hall and sports clubs including Banbury Cricket, Banbury Rugby Club and 'Bannatynes' Health and Leisure Club, there is also a bus service to and from the town centre. Junction 11 of the M40 is to be found on the eastern outskirts of Banbury.
The Property - WREN CRESCENT forms part of the new development called "Longford Park". There are to be a large range of amenities including a primary school due to open in 2017, a village centre, football pitches, a sports pavilion, provision of a community hall, space for retail units and a proposed community park adjoining the Oxford canal. Within Bodicote existing facilities include village hall, Post Office and stores, two public houses, highly acclaimed Indian restaurant, sports and recreation facilities including Bannatyne's gym which is within walking distance of the property. Easy access on foot is afforded to miles of open countryside. Bus service to and from the town centre every half an hour, further bus service to Oxford.
11 WREN CRESCENT is a brick built three storey townhouse constructed by Barratt Homes in 2014. It provides spacious well appointed and flexible accommodation. On the ground floor there is a large living kitchen/dining room which has French windows opening to the rear garden and a study or optional fourth bedroom if required. In addition to this there is a ground floor cloakroom and storage. On the first floor there is a sitting room which has lovely outlooks over fields at the front and the master bedroom which has an en-suite shower room. On the second floor there are two further generously proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing, Cat 5 internet cabling and connections to all the main rooms. Externally there is parking on the driveway which leads to the singe garage which has power and light connected and a personal door to the rear garden. The rear garden is larger than average for the development.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Brick built three storey townhouse constructed in 2014 by Barratt Homes.
* Well appointed spacious accommodation offering a degree of flexibility.
* Hall, door to built-in cloaks cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Ground floor cloakroom fitted with a white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
* Large living kitchen/dining room. White base and eye level units and brushed aluminium handles, built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, work surfaces, open access to a living/dining area with space for table and chairs and/or a sofa, wood effect floor, door to understairs cupboard and French windows opening to the rear garden.
* First floor sitting room with two windows to the front enjoying lovely views over fields, fireplace.
* Master bedroom on the first floor with two windows to the rear and door to the en-suite shower room which comprises a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window, extractor and radiator.
* Two further second floor bedrooms, one of which has views over the fields.
* Second floor family bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, radiator and window.
* uPVC double glazing, gas central heating via radiators, partially boarded loft, Cat 5 internet cabling with connections to all major rooms.
* Parking space on the driveway which leads to the single attached garage with up and over door, power and light connected, storage in the roof void and personal door to the rear garden.
* Larger than average rear garden for this development with patios, lawned area and borders, outside tap.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the cloaks cupboard in the hall.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45516054.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26640352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.