4 bedroom detached house for saleManifold Close, Waterhouses
Sold STC £249,950
* A superb four bedroom stone detached residence located on a small cul-de-sac position in the popular village of Waterhouses.
* Situated in the Peak Park the property is close to the market towns of Leek, Cheadle and Ashbourne yet within walking distance of all village amenities including the sought after village school.
* The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, W.c, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room and Utility Room to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Three Further Bedrooms and family Bathroom to the first floor.
* Double driveway to the front providing ample off street parking and a single garage with up and over electric door, gardens to the rear backing onto open fields with views over the surrounding countryside.
* The property is offered For Sale with no upward chain involved.
* Viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate all this property has to offer and the area in which it is located.
Entrance Hall - Fitted carpet. Radiator. Inset spotlighting. Wall light. Double glazed window to each side. Stairs off the the first floor.
Cloakroom - WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled splash back. Wall light. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Lounge - 13'3 X 12'9 (4.04m X 3.89m) - Fitted carpet. Radiator. Double glazed windows to the front and the side. Feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and multi-fuel fire. TV point. Dimmer switch.
Kitchen - 11'5 X 8'9 (3.48m X 2.67m) - Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Electric hob and electric oven. Radiator. Dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Double glazed window to the rear. Tiled flooring. Inset spotlighting.
Dining Room - 12'2 X 8'10 (3.71m X 2.69m) - Exposed wooden flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Dimmer switch. Double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Utility - 7'11 X 5'4 (2.41m X 1.63m) - Tiled flooring. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Sink unit. Worcester oil fired central heating boiler. Wall units. Radiator. Door leading to the garage. Ceiling light. Extractor fan. Door leading to the rear garden.
Garage - 17'2 X 9'0 (5.23m X 2.74m) - With electric up and over door. Power and lighting connected.
First Floor Landing - Fitted carpet. Loft access. Part floored attic space with strip lighting and integral ladder for access. Ceiling light. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Access to part boarded roof space accessed by integral ladder. Lighting connected.
Master Bedroom - 12'10 X 13'5 (3.91m X 4.09m) - Fitted carpet. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front. Ceiling light.
En-Suite Shower Room - Fully tiled shower cubicle. WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front. Inset spotlighting. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 12'6 X 9'1 (3.81m X 2.77m) - Ceiling light. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three - 9'1 X 9'7 (2.77m X 2.92m) - Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. Ceiling light.
Bedroom Four - 8'11 X 9'11 (2.72m X 3.02m) - Fitted carpet. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. Ceiling light.
Bathroom - Suit comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle. Part tiled walls double glazed frosted window to the rear. Inset spotlighting. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Outside - Double width driveway to the front provides off road parking and leads to the single garage. Access can be gained to good size rear garden which is laid to lawn. The rear garden backs onto open fields with views of the surrounding countryside.
Directions - Travel out of Leek on the A523 towards Ashbourne for approximately 7 miles, passing through the villages of Bradnop, Bottomhouse and Winkhill. On entering Waterhouses turn left onto Waterfall Lane and take next right onto Manifold Close. The property is located at the bottom on the right hand side.
Services - All mains services
Oil fired central heating
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45516132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26640367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.