5 bedroom commercial property for saleHigh Street, Poole, Dorset
- Prime,central location
- Underfloor heating & gas central heating (house)
- Solid oak windows (house)
- High gloss kitchen units & built-in appliances (house)
- 8 years remaining of N.H.B.C. certificate (house)
- Electric heating & gas central heating (shop & HMO)
- Modern kitchen with built-in electric oven (HMO)
- H.M.O. certificate
- Gas and electric regulation certificates
The H.M.O. consists of a large modern communal kitchen, five rentable rooms and a shower room. The shop has a large shop floor area with adjoining store room, W.C. & utility area. There is also basement storage.
The adjoining house has been built by a well known local builder to a very high specification and has the benefit of a private courtyard area and Juliet balconies. Accommodation comprises of open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, downstairs W.C. , three bedrooms, ensuite shower room and bathroom. There is also a large loft storage area.
Both properties are located in a prime position on Poole High Street and adjoining Strand Street just a short distance to the quayside.
SHOP and H.M.O.
H.M.O. income - approx. £22,800 p.a.
All rooms are currently let (3 long standing tenants)
Potential shop rental - approx. £10,000 p.a.
Total approximate income p.a. £32,800 - 6.2% gross yield
Property ref: 121_2421_4299412
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4299412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett Estate & Lettings Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.